Monday, June 9, 2008

ON DUTY


last night I was on duty since finishing my class (5.30pm) till 1am (dinner at 9pm, very very hungry)

Trauma duty is somewhat busy however it's a good chance to practice my basic surgical skill such as Suture, Dressing, intramuscular injection, intradermal injection... etc.

5 suture cases in 4 times of my duties, a plenty of dressing...

many stories in Surgery department make me fun on the contrary my boring and depression happen here either...
I'll write them after finishing examination ...

HuH!!! hope I'll be all right in my next week exam...

6 comments:

Neumed said...

Looking forward to the surgery stories. Good luck on your exams.

Dr.Frankie 顏佐樺 said...

you're doing so much already! i bet those experiences will help in your future... stay in touch, and all the best~

Suthacha_Xiang Mei said...

thanks... you guys^^

Neumed: you're still in long vacation or going to start new semester?
wish you happy in this preclinic time... when Prenic practicing come u'll have less free time, i suppose. however i'm sure that you will prefer to approach the patients rather than merely lecture in the close room. (*^_^*)

Frankie: you're going to have a final exam as well... Good luck on your exams for the 5th year and your elective course at USA.. ^^

Neumed said...

I have the Summer off from Med school. So yes, a nice long vacation. We start again in the Fall.

Toon_nita said...

cheer up!!
myself too 555
bored and depressed r s.th in common
i can't manage it
keep busy....would help,maybe
byeeeeeeeeeee

keng said...

Good luck on your exams krab ^_^
....

Now I'm in the trouble with stock market as well ... T_T