Monday, July 28, 2008

Graduate SI113

2weeks ago before my ortho examination, there is a Graduate party...

On wednesday 16th july, class finishing around 1pm... about 1 hour i used for sleeping and started preparing for the party around 2.15pm at my friend's room; Simmy... she asked me to roll her hair then managed myself 1 hour after that
our appointment around 4.30pm to depart from dormitory but everything was not ready in time. We departed from here at 5.30pm.... the taxi was very difficult to find out and we met the traffic jam problem....
Chauffer left us (me, Oh and Toon) at the train station...
oh! my God... it's not and easy and comfortable party night at all.

I cannot explain how embarrassing to travel by train in this kind of cloth but we have no better choice.....
finally we arrived the destination; Sofitel hotel, safely around 7pm (fortunately, buffet dinner left for us ><
Oh and Toon at the train station


Oh and me on the train
Oh, Toon and I on the train.... It's embarring, isn't it? but we didn't forget to record this situation as my memory by take pics .... haha
Me.... (making up myself) in Kae's dress (thanks to her to lend me her suit l...a)

my Siriraj family: Siriraj ID 208 , cherry (2nd year), me (5th year), Hiang (the graduate), Prae(3rd year), Benz (post graduate 2years, sergery residence)
My Siriraj family: only girlsmy freshman(1st year)



And these are the pictures of my friends and me



Krajib (ID209), me(ID208), Jill (ID210), we are partner lab

Fon and Gade; my Ex roommate










the night party finished with my exhaustion, sleepy and foot pain(because of my shoes) around midnight.... went back my dorm and slept tight... ZZZ


CONGRATULATION!!!

to all of Siriraj Graduates


....


1 comment:

Toon_nita said...

Miss U all
miss myself too 555
can we pause sometimes
or rewindd it....
i don't want to graduate in this
few years...