Sunday, July 6, 2008

How can i (2)

According to the latest post… how can I do about my duty… which one should be chosen…

Absolutely, I must be steady, not use foam cutlery. You must not be disappointed in me and please support me I choose the best and most suitable way.

I ask the cafeteria to use her own cutlery instead of foam cutlery but she denied.. I try to search the other bistros for cooking for me. All of them have same problems, firstly there are not enough bowl, secondly it’s much more inconvenient to take care of 200 bowls. so they will use disposable cutlery.

Simultaneously, the bistro that accept to use her own bowl call my friend to change from her own cutlery to foam ones.

My friend accept and consider that it’s nicer to use foam…

I ask the cook again to use her own cutlery and I will take care of her cutlery excellently, I’m willing to pay for them in case they lost (by my own money)…
the price of boil rice is 10 bath per each but I must pay 35 bts per each lost bowl… I’m willing…

I’m a nonsense girl, aren't I?
Most of my friend think like that and I’m too strict in her opinion…. How do you think??

I feel very lonely…
Start something without anyone beside….

Please support me and advice me how will I do then…
Being in the environmental neglect social
….

1 comment:

Toon_nita said...

Great job!!!!
finally, u find the way out
see uuuuuuuu tomorrow
i'm so sleepy ......:)