Monday, July 14, 2008

Graduation day of my friends







I am in the fifth year of medical student...

Most faculties in Thailand take 4years.... so my friends' graduation come this year and these are my friends' photos... most of them are engineer...




Knight... a new engineer







Pear: a beautiful engineer girl






Peung : Food sci with highest honor... wow!! she is such a smart girl




Wai: my close friend







Yok : chulalongkorn medical student

















CONGRATULATION!!!!




3 comments:

Toon_nita said...

glad for them too!!

we left 1 and a half
quickly than ever..ahhhhh

am i growth enough??
555
i need some more inches to reach the top of my wardrobe that too messy eekleaw..

เกือบจำหมีพูห์ไม่ได้++!
อืม ช่วงสอบก็ต้องอวยพรหน่อย แต่ลูกหมูทำได้อยู่แล้วล่ะ

เอาเป็นว่าวันจันทร์เซ็นชื่อให้หน่อย
ขอทำตัวสำออยเจ็บขาอยู่ห้อง ฮาฮาาาา

Neumed said...

Congratulations to your friends. Great photos.

I'm sorry I've not been keeping up with your blog these past weeks. (Or anyone else's.)I haven't spent much time this summer on the computer.

I did manage to leave a comment on your 7 Songs post. I like your taste in music.

Dr.Frankie 顏佐樺 said...

You're not graduating yet? It's to stay a student for as long as you can... College life is the best, not so great when we start to work. Nice pictures! Congrats to your friends.