Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CONCLUSION

It was unbelievable for me that I would have a chance to visit Japan finally. It was such a memorable experience and excellent time of mine in Japan.

Undoubtedly, Japan is one of fascinating country that always attracts lots of traveler. I impress Japan as the beautiful natured places, attractive culture, on the contrary it was developed and permeated with high technology either.

Other than appealingness of Japan, our friendship was memorized. I always felt thankful my companions, they were always kind.

Thanks Sunchai, he always helped me solving all problems, trying to contact Hostel manager for twin room that I had to be with Nat, searching for the reasonable price of everything for me to follow my economical condition in Japan.

Thanks Pae, he always the ideal gentle man in my opinion, generous to others and always forgave for my nonsense matters. Moreover, thanks for usually initiating laugh of us.

Thanks Sung and Poom that let me sleep together in such a cramped twin bedroom, and always be really compassionate friend of mine. I realized that woman is more considered, observant and care others’ feeling than man is. Absolutely, you were either.

Thanks Nat that is still besides me even though I was such a silly girl. Thanks for always listening and understanding me.

And SO SORRY to you guys that I was not your good companion at all. My friend has asked me whether I was happy while I was economical too much. Because of me primarily, everyone had to long walking for finding the special price restaurant almost everyday. Moreover, I made everybody feel uncomfortable when they had a meal in elegant restaurant happily whereas I was eating my prudent bento. And many times, I made troubles.

People always have several answers for the same question and they usually debate for others’ acceptance. Actually, no solutions are absolutely right or wrong, each of people has their own backgrounds, experiences and purposes variously. Definitely, we could not understand others’ thought so long as we were them.

Maybe my friend was right I was not happy. I carried everything on my shoulder that couldn’t be put down. I always felt guilty to my family that I was happy in Japan after my granny had an ill. I was extravagant, travelling aboard whereas my mom was hard-working for saving money for me all along. Though all of budget was my savings, I was still ashamed that I should use this expense for my granny’s medical fee instead. I was the bad girl, wasn’t I?

No comments: