Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 6: BEPPU & HIMEJI & OZAKA



8 Hells of Beppu (famous Hot Spring) were mentioned by us till now as the beautiful attraction. I had to retract my previous thought that Beppu is just suburb area and not interesting at all in my prior opinion. We agree unanimously that Beppu is one of Hi Light location of this trip.


We could visit only 6 hells because of limited time. Each of them has different distinctive point for instance “Shiraike Jigoku” was my first visiting Hot spring that has odd fish, “Oniyama Jigoku” is notable in numerous Crocodiles, “Onlishibouzu Jigoku” is boiled mud, “Yama Jigoku” was also a mini zoo, “Kamado Jigoku” is prominent in Foot Onsen and eat boiled egg synchronously that I love much, “Umi Jigoku” is outstanding in excellent natural scene that captivate all of sightseer.
“Shiraike Jigoku” was my first visiting Hot spring that has odd fish
“Onlishibouzu Jigoku” is boiled mud



“Umi Jigoku” is outstanding in excellent natural scene that captivate all of sightseer.






“Oniyama Jigoku” is notable in numerous Crocodiles






“Kamado Jigoku” is prominent in Foot Onsen and eat boiled egg synchronously that I love much


We hurried up to got on the train to Himeji castle in the afternoon, but Beppu attracted us to be late. According to Thai guide book, Himeji castle was closed at 5pm. We almost ran to Himeji immediately reached station and kept our luggage in lockers.



We disappointed again when found out that this season it was closed at 4 pm….


Oh! My God… miss Himeji castle again. Huh… hence, just taking photos around castle that we could do our best.



The special evening in Gligo of Ozaka is nice. The train station in Ozaka is as crowded as in Tokyo.



Gligo was colorful in night time. Sunchai brought us to the famous restaurant of Gligo. Large dishes of hot and good savor pasta were served. And everyone was happy with special dinner except me that was still happy with my prudent bento and avoid high price meal (~1200 yen).


We stayed in 6 single bedrooms of Toyo hostel that is the nearest hostel to JR station I had ever stayed in Japan . The most economic hostel of this trip, however the restrooms are unsatisfied; smelly and not cleaned. Anyway, I didn’t mind at all because we stayed here only 1 night and the bedroom with facility is nice.

No comments: