Friday, May 9, 2008

Good Bye OBSTETRICS Hello SURGERY

6 weeks in Obstetrics passed with my 3 labor assisting and 3 perineorhaphy cases that I did myself. Due to everyone must get at least 3 experiences in delivering childbirth, there are usually some problems between classmate in each rotation that pass this department.

SELFISHNESS, GREED and LUST are fundamental Id in one’s mind, nobody can deny being that every now and then. We usually yearn for more experience, more knowledge and more chance though it may be recompensed by others’ loss…

I’ll exemplify the real case in OBS.
If you are the one that has got 3 cases already and you get a chance to do more… it’s your absolute right to assist labour of your own attending case, WILL you choose to follow this rule to complete your desire or to grant this privilege to some of your friends that haven’t done yet…?
I’m certain you must choose the latter right now, aren’t you?.. However PASSION is usually influence one’s mind when we are not too strong enough, you may choose the former on that occasion same as some of my classmate, who know…
If the former choice is chosen, Exactly, You must receive one more experience but you must be guilt all along and face to others’ blaming either,
On the contrary lots of gratitude from your friends to you and your pride for that, though you lost one chance to add one in many of your cases if you choose to give your mercy.

Hence… keep in your mind BEING STEADY AND GIVE YOUR KINDNESS TO OTHERS you will get a chance to learn more as well…

Finally, we finished this department without too severe problem.. most of us choose to help our friends first..

Anyway. though I’m somewhat happy in Gynecology last year, Obstetrics is absolutely excluded from my choices now. My favourite departments this time are Psychiatry, Medicine and Pediatrics…

PSYCHIATRY: I impressed in my professors’ way to approach the patients, most of doctors always treat only disease not human while the psychiatrist’s questions usually express their caring..

INTERNAL MEDICINE has most of challenging cases and this sort of knowledge can help a numerous people.

PEDIATRICS is one of my interesting just because of children’s prettiness. ><

By the way, learning in any FACULTY or any DEPARTMENT can cultivate your blessing and make a benefit to society as well…. Just choose your favourite and proper one, be responsible in your job and try to do everything your best…

And SURGERY is waiting for me this week, though I wouldn’t like to be surgeon, surgical knowledge is interesting… hopefully, I’ll enjoy there. ^^

1 comment:

Toon_nita said...

I don't know what to say
^^

U inspire Me,anyway