Sunday, May 4, 2008

THE WEEK BEFORE MY EXAM

5 weeks in OBSTETRICS passed rapidly, the last week with my examination is coming.

2 things that influence me happen in the week before my exam.

FIRSTLY, my residual volume decrease with my tight uniform T-shirt and skirt.
OH! It’s very difficult to breath and do anything after my meal… if my abdomen is palpated, you may misunderstand I’m a pregnant girl but absolutely, uterine fundal height mustn’t be found, you will touch only my soft fat… haha

MY HYPOTHESIS of my increasing abdominal circumference are…
Firstly, because of I am vegetarian, just vegetable and rice are permitted by myself. While the food seller usually give rice much less than before because of the extremely high price of RICE, my received calories decreasing significantly, it’s not enough for me until my next meal. Hence I am hungry more often and have something little by little almost all day. ><

The second hypothesis is my examination coming, the lesson I concentrate on, seem a kind of effective sedative. My eyes can close easily while my studying, Eating can awake me all along my reading.. do you have an experience like this??

I solve this problem by taking fruit instead of high calories biscuit or sweet (*^_^*)
Haha^^ the first matter is nonsense, isn’t it? Just relax you, the readers.

THE SECOND ONE is I applied to be a member of Tzu Chi foundation in Thailand already… it’s such a good news for me!!
As I mentioned in my former post, I haven’t heard this name until my opportunity to go there.
After coming back Thailand, I searched for Tzu Chi in my country and this is my first time to do something for that..
It’s very exiting, I’m going to wear Tzu Chi uniform, do activity such as being volunteer, donating for a charity and making some benefits to society same as my friends in Tzu Chi University and Tzu Chi members around the world. However most of Tzu Chi members in Thailand are Taiwanese... very few thai people know this foundation

I am very surprised to find out that most of Tzu Chi books which I bought from Taiwan are translated in Thai language as well … wow!! But I still prefer reading in English to practice my skill ^^

But do you think I can participate in that volunteering works really???
everything may be just my dream..
Because of busy time in hospital, early morning and late evening ward round, a lot of case reports, many classes on weekday and my duty and studying on weekend..
All of my works in my responsibility can completely separate me from any other works..

It’s a pity that I may not do them as many as my wish..

Anyway, I realize that studying medicine must be my priority… An excellent and conscientious doctor is my dream as well. I cannot reach that destination without my endeavor..

Imagine if I’m a stupid doctor… because of my laziness, no responsibility, no paying attention in patient cases, not enough knowledge in my skull..
When graduate medicine… how many cases that be maltreated, how many patients that get disaster by this.. I may kill somebody accidentally because of my dullness who know…
So if you are a doctor either … I’m sure you realize this as well, don’t you??

Then let’s make an effort together in order to safe others and keep ourselves away from guilt in the future…

(Ok I must go on my studying for my OBS exam on this Thursday… see ya after that.. Byebye ^^ )

3 comments:

Neumed said...

It is hard to keep the weight off during school isn't it? I'm trying not to eat between meals except for fruit (like you're doing), and I try to exercise 3 to 4 times a week.

Good luck on your exam.

Toon_nita said...

Mine is 24th wks preg. when i'm sitting ,right now 555

anyway it's not bother me any longer ... just complaining time to times.

Forget it! when the meal is coming that's the problemmmmm


i'm appreciated that u take hard work
for your patient....naja
Keep going..

I should be realized more such of that thingssss...
hope i'll find out what i would like to be soon ...:(

just enjoy and try to be.

Blesss...

Suthacha_Xiang Mei said...

thanx neumed and toon..
my weight decrease to be my normal range already...

^^