Thursday, May 22, 2008

MY CONFUSION

i'm in confusion, ...

my purpose of studying Doctor is helping the needy people....
But you know??... what i'm worrid about now....

i'd like to get progressive in the future, being a wealthy and excellent doctor... providing the best thing for my lovely family; my granny, my mom and my aunt.

Every now and then, my family confront money problem... I cannot remember when the last time i ask them to purchase something for me... just saving and working for my desire by myself..
Being in Materialism and high class society usually make me have some problem sometimes... you can see that in TriamUdom (my high school) and Medical school, it's very difficult to find out the poor ones...

I use my own money for Entrance Tutoring fee, siriraj dorm, laundry and everything except School's fee that is in my mom's responsibility..
however you dont have to blame my family, please realize that they ultimately love me, honestly, they haven't known anything... it's all my idea, i wouldn't like to bother them much...

Maybe you cannot imagine what an economical girl i am!!
Can you believe I had never been in Cinema or had a special meal (except farewell or meeting dinner/lunch) with my classmates along 3years in my highschool level as well as 4years in Siriraj hospital, i always enjoy eating in cheap price in cafeteria, only very special occasion i have joined with others ...
Besides, I'm the one that always choose to order the cheapest menu that can make me fullest in each meal and avoid the dinner just because of saving my money... What a weird girl i am!!

I always wait for the day i graduate... the time that my mom keep away from hard work, my aunt finish her exhaustion and my beloved granny receive the best thing i can provide for her.

Greed, lust and Passion can change ones' mind... i realize that i'm weak now... My purpose to help others absolutely obvious in my mind... however I 'm yearning for Prosperity either...

Psychiatry is one of my favourite Department however, i worry that in Thailand, psychiatrist is not as flourish as other subspecialty such as Medicine phisician , i suppose.

What a bad girl i am!!!... i'm in weakness , aren't i??


... i must be strong.....
i must choose the most appropriate and my favourite one...

happiness is not depend on THE AFFLUENCE , but how SATISFIED you are... is the answer for that

Being a good doctor, i may not a well-off one however i'm sure i can take care of my family my best and make a benefit to patients ultimately... just choose my favored destination...

I'm in a SUFFICIENT life all along... What if i continue that way...

someone told me that...

"WISH TO BE WEALTHY IN YOUR DOCTOR STATUS... YOU MUST GET YOUR PROSPERITY FROM PATIENTS' GRIEF AND SUFFERING....

JUST STOP YOUR PASSION, REDUCE YOUR UNNECCESSARY DESIRE, YOU WILL EXPLOIT POOR PATIENTS LESS AND HELP THEM MUCH MORE"

7 comments:

Toon_nita said...

Why NOT????
Psychiatrist..gain less??
I don't think so.

It may be less if we calculate per month..
how about calculate per hour?
In my view>> nowadays, there are people who prompt to pay for that more and more in these running, eating soul SOCIETY..
Let's Be INDUSTRIOUS..555

AND YOU CHANGE THEIR LIFE!!
How a wonderful job??

>>In LiFE, Absolutely gain more..
more time for family, activities, to do s.th overthere?? ซักอย่าง?

or you maybe busy on traveling around to be the trainer of seminar's group as I've ever met some psychiatrist...

Sound Interesting for me Too , But i must stop to have conflict of idea and ADHD , i got it i think555

Great relationship..Happy life


U know, to be spoiled make life doesn't challege enough.....
and I'm sad of my life at some point too.. like i 'd never get in trouble ..so i think i'm not appreciated things that got so easy...


Bless.....
with love >.<

keng said...

เป็นกำลังใจให้นะ น้องหมู

การช่วยคน กับการหารายได้ ไม่ได้ขัดแย้งกันเสมอไป

ตามหลักวิถีแล้ว เราควรจะช่วยตัวเราเองก่อนแล้วถึงจะช่วยคนอื่นได้ เพราะเมื่อเราแข็งแรง ครอบครัวเราแข็งแรง เรามีความสุข จากนั้นความสุขจากตัวเราก็จะแบ่งปันสู่คนอื่นๆ

ไม่รู้จะพอช่วยให้สบายใจบ้างขึ้นหรือเปล่า แต่พี่เก่งชอบอ่านหนังสือของ osho หรือ ของ หมอสม สุจีรา ก็ช่วยให้ตอบคำถามบางอย่างได้

เป็นกำลังใจให้นะ
จาก
พ่อน้องชินจ้า

Neumed said...

I read this when you first posted it a few days ago, but I couldn't think of the right thing to say.

I still can't. But I'll try in my own clumsy way...

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be successful and to have prosperity. In fact, you can do more good as a wealthy doctor than you can as a poor one.

For example, I know of several charities near my home that work with children that would not exist if not for donations from wealthy benefactors.

You have a good heart, Xiang Mei. I admire that you are a thrifty girl and that you don't want to be corrupted by greed. (I can't imagine that ever happening.)

Just follow your heart and do your best. You will do well. :)

Anonymous said...

if I were you, I will choose the department that I love the most, Psychiatry, because you will be in this profession for about 40 years.

If you don't enjoy with it, how will your life be? In addition, I don't think being psychiatrist will make you can't afford you and your family living expense. I think if you are a good psychiatrist, you will definitely earn a lot of money as the Prince Mahidol said that thinking about the others first and thinking about myself the second will bring the fame and wealth to you.

Dr. Emer said...

Hello from Manila, Philippines!

I have to tell you that may doctors here in the Philippines have the same problem as yours.

I'm Dr. Emer, a physician-blogger who hosted grand rounds yesterday. Dr. Neumed submitted a post of yours and I have included it. You might want to visit and join in future rounds yourself.

Here's the link ---
http://emeritus.blogspot.com/2008/05/grand-rounds-436_27.html

Dr. Emer said...

oops sorry...that should have read as:

"I have to tell you that MANY doctors here in the Philippines have the same problem as yours."

Suthacha_Xiang Mei said...

Thank you very much for all of your encouragement and opinion..

toon,Nat,Neumed: i'll follow my heart.. thanks so much

keng: i'll searh for that book ^^

Dr.Emer: i'm honor that you visited my humble corner and post it in your blog... i'll visit your blog and leave my comment as well
nice to meet you here