Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ump Pang Camp.. HOW could i go there

several days i haven't written my blog..

My examination is coming soon , however i'm not serious anymore about Obs examination now.. maybe due to our dead time hasn't come. ><

do you love an adventure?? Long-Kang (ล่องแก่ง) and T Lau Su , one of beautiful water fall in thailand...

However, that is not my main topic to mention and not my purpose to have a trip at all. But in order to be volunteer and do a charity, i'm going to have a camp and teach poor children in countryside at Aum Pang, Tak; a province in northern Thailand.
This plan was inside my head few weeks ago since Fah's mom; a generous woman that usually do a charity, she ask me to participate in this activity... Absolutely, i didn't hesitate to accept this chance, 3 days and 3 nights (on 16-18 May, long vacation for Visakabhucha day) camping at Aumpang...

This time is not my first camp at all.. i used to volunteer in a camp for sunami children in Suratthani about 3 years ago..
Absolutely, that was my good experience and nice feeling to make some benefits to society and i'm sure this will be another impression of mine. My own camp mission is teaching them in aspect of health promotion and prevention mainly, but details haven't been planned yet.

Honestly, i must tell you that i've just known we will have Water Fall trip after my decision to go there that vitalize me more to wait for it attentively..

By the way... Actually, i'm the only one doctor in this camp. But Kae and Toon (my classmates) ask me to go there after my telling about it. According to her detemination I have 2 partners now to be volunteer and have a trip together...

Hopefully, the weather will be all right that period and i'm sure this is my privilege to get a great experience again...

And i will post my photos and story about my camp here certainly..
^^

4 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Good luck with this endeavor. It sounds like a wonderful thing to participate in. (Neumed has sent me over here to say hello, so "Hello!") Best to you!

Neumed said...

Looking forward to hearing more about your camp. Can't wait to see the photos.

Suthacha_Xiang Mei said...

Thank you Chrysalis angel and Jim..
Absolutely, i'll post them
(*^_^*)

Toon_nita said...

Yep,
really excited......


first of all,
Should I aware of what to do right now????????