Friday, May 9, 2008

UMP PANG CAMP… I can manage it myself, can’t I…

AS I mentioned in my former post, I’m going to have a camp for poor students at Ump Pang, Tak, Northern Thailand. That time is coming very soon, who believe that until now I haven’t got members for that.

A camp is set up by Mrs. Nillavadee, an extremely kind and generous woman that is one of my beloved and respected person (I’ll introduce her kindness to you later).
Campers come from several faculties and universities that have same destination to make a benefit to those poor children. I was asked to participate this activity with my pleasant to receive a chance to fulfill my desire without knowing any else of those campers until now.

In order to accomplish my mission in aspect of Health care prevention and promotion as well as to grant others this great opportunity to do good action for needy people, I propose and ask some of my classmates to go there. It was very great at first to know many of them were interested in.

Anyway, have you ever heard that OBSTRUCTION usually occur and DEVIL always test your strength especially when you will do some goodness… I realize that achieving VIRTUE is much more difficult than doing nonsense matter..
Give you an instance, though you mean to go to temple, make a merit, be volunteer or even read your lesson, there must be something impede your way that mostly more influencing than your first determination… ON THE CONTRARY when you would like to do a nonsense or wrong matter for example going night club, drinking alcohol, etc. though you know they are not any benefit to your life, though you may get some of disaster from this, though your mom dislike this way of action… you still have such plenty of reasons for that…

ACTUALLY, I think everything depends on your strength, no hindrance can distract your mind as long as you still has steady destination. Unluckily, Most of us prefer convenience, amusement and artificial happiness rather than real one from doing good deeds to cultivate our blessing. Due to our minds can be leaded by those kind of feeling, it’s much easier to seek for many reasons for those pander. Hence, the most dangerous devil and generous angel exactly present in our own minds.

Honestly, I don’t quote or compare this reason to my friends at all.. I really feel grateful to them to determine to go there at first and realize that because of their reasonable matter made them cancel this activity, I can understand their reason.. All of them cannot go there..

Actually I feel very very lonely…. Think of my Tzu Chi friends much… I still remember their meeting, all of them shared their ideas, practiced their performance for camp hard. I still recall frankie’s photo in his blog to have rehearsal even in airport in order to have the best performance for poor children at China…
But ME now… without anything, without anyone… no meeting, no rehearsal, no plan… Can I do it really??

ABSOLUTELY, I WON’T GIVE UP… OBSTACLE happen not to discourage me, on the contrary it’s such a challenging test for my talent.
Above all, I’m not alone at all, I still have another lovely friend beside me… TOON, she confirm to go there until now…
So it’s absolutely not my unfortunate…. On the other hand…. Thanks God …..firstly, for sending me a trusted companion, secondly, to give us such a challenging situation.

Do you believe in me whether I can manage and create all of my activity… though it must be much more difficult and tired than having several companions. I still ultimately trust in ourselves, ME and TOON
Nothing can be completed by our strong mind and eventually you will realize that
WHAT ENTHUSIASTIC AND POWERFUL GIRLS WE ARE!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey dear friend,
Maybe we really have some distance between Taiwan and Thailand, but We wish that we can give more powers and strenght to let you carry on doing and accomplish what you think it's right.
Anything can come to life wheather you want it or not. But we have to be grateful that we are here and always believe that nothing is impossible, and I think the Xiang Mei I knew is a incredible energetic person will never ever give up!!
When we're here promoting project neo-cutlery, we think it's a fantastic program which maybe everyone should participate,but it always seems not the way we imagine and we want it to be. Just keep on going, persist in what you're doing right now,think of the people who waited for so long just wish to have a warmed hug and a kind cute smile. I think these are the only things they want!
Make it simple,give them what's in your heart :)
Take care ...

Connie

Suthacha_Xiang Mei said...

thank your very much
connie...

i'll think of you when discouraging come

(*^_^*)

Neumed said...

So sorry to hear your initial volunteers have withdrawn from your project. I feel your pain and discouragement. I'm glad you still have Toon by your side. She sounds like a good friend.

Toon_nita said...

I'm flushing ........

by your compliment!!!!
is that so????? Thx

good job!! u still keep your blogู^^