Wednesday, April 16, 2008

-14- Chinese Medicine





“Illness is one of the many unavoidable sufferings between birth and death, and we should do all we can to help the sick feel less miserable”
--- Master Cheng Yen---

Chinese Medicine is one of amazing alternative medicine and the most popular type is Acupuncture. I still wondered how the only tiny needle can treat a lot of chronic diseases better than Western Medicine. Most of my western medical students choose to visit Chinese physician rather than western ones in some cases especially chronic pain, Neurological problems, decreasing weight, it is more effective significantly.

I was 2 weeks clerk in Chinese medicine. It is nice to learn more about this kind of medicine. I love this way to treat the patient, there are not any critical side effect and more effective than Western’s in some cases.

Learning Chinese Medicine we must remember the Meridian of Acupuncture points, their names and effect. I prefer to be treated by this way as well however I had rather learn Western medicine more. However all of professors and Intern are very nice and kind to me, I impress in them

No comments: