Wednesday, April 16, 2008

-18- Weekend Trip (3) Iran Hotspring






“Those who give actually receive the most, because those who give are always more fortunate than those who receive”
--- Master Cheng Yen---



Iran Hotspring Trip is a trip of international student club in my last weekend in Tzu Chi. We departed from Tzu Chi University in Saturday morning by bus and headed to Shangarilar farm and restaurant firstly. Along the way music was produces by karaoke program on the bus. We arrived Shangarilar around midday and had a nice vegetarian lunch there. A lot of activities were provided in the afternoon by the staffs of this trip; Xinyee, Shinyee, Yingen,… firstly, imprinted wood: the art activity that was managed by Shangarilar officers, we must scrub our own wood, imprint favorite feature and create beautiful arts on them. Then we had outdoor ice breaking and harmony supporting activities such as drawing game, Rabbit game, Balloon game, Police&Thief game, water splashing game. Playing these games recalled me primary school memories, it was such very long time ago that I hadn’t play like this. Exercising, relaxing myself and having friends more are the benefit of these afternoon activities.

After our exhaustion relief by taking a rest, we went on our trip to Iran Night Market to have a dinner and shopping. It was true that we could find out Night Market everywhere in Taiwan and this place was one of them. Though it was not as big as Shilin Night Market in Taipie, I could get some of delicious food here. Finally we finished a long fatigue day at a big excellent house that was very beautiful and convenient. But it is quite crowded by 30 people of us.

Time didn’t pass too fast at all, some of my companions including Shinyee still sang songs as if they aren’t tired from a long journey on the first floor of house until late night, and I took night time with my friends; Kaijing, Connie, Ellen and Julie after Julie birthday party, chatting, sharing our experience and learning Tzu Chi song until 2 am.

The second day started around 8 am when Xinyee came to wake us up to prepare ourselves and had a breakfast. A common western breakfast was prepared by Katrine and some of my friends ; bread, fried egg and Ovantin however I like the taste of peanut jam and chocolate for bread painting, it was nice.

When finishing breakfast and luggage arrangement, we must say Good Bye to our 1 night excellent home and headed to Iran Hotspring, our next destination. Of our chosen hotspring, there was a rule to be naked inside there. Oh!! It is such a shameful thing and very difficult to accept and follow this rule. However most of my friends decided to go inside, without hesitating I have no reason to refuse this weird experience, maybe this was my first and last time in my life, I decided to do it as well.

Inside the Hotspring place we must be naked not only being in the pool but since first pace to go inside the large chamber. Firstly, we must take a bath to clean our bodies and soak in public Hotspring pool. There are hot pool and cool pool provided, most of people usually shift between these two kind of pools and so do I. After finishing Hotspring hour, I feel nice and relaxed, hotspring bathing was not too bad as I thought.


No comments: