Wednesday, April 16, 2008

-19- Memorize in my Memory…Tzu Chi and everlasting Friendship











“Life is happiest when you are needed by others and can do things for others.”
--- Master Cheng Yen---





Departing from Tzu Chi, Taiwan to my own home, Thailand, but I still think of my worthy time, my lovely friends and my familiar environment at Tzu Chi every moment. I cannot believe that only one month in abroad, being in strange place with new friends from different countries, speaking different language can impress and captivate me ultimately.

All of my friends’ sincerity, friendliness and kindness touch me and make me feel warm along the time I was there. Every time I have seen their photos, their stories and their activities, I am jealous them to have genuine friendship. I wish to be a part of their stories, standing and smiling in their photos, having opportunities to work hard, help people with them and feel gratitude to recipients to let me have a chance to cultivate my blessing. That must be such a valuable life.

In fact we are faraway, I cannot be their companion in long journey, but fortunately, our dreams are not different. By individual way, we can cooperate to reach our same destination, then our dreams will come true on some day in the future.

On the other hand, Time and environment can change one’s mind easily. I realize that when I graduate doctor without my great friends at my side, with fading away of Master’s teaching, prosperity comes, passion, greed and lust visit my mind. It is such a challenging test for one’s strength.

However I promise, I will be steady. By thinking of Master’s teaching and you: my great friends in Tzu Chi, reminding myself how Master at a very young age, started all by herself, I must use my own ability to help the needy people as well. I believe that we will not be lonely so long as we do the good things.

Start reminding myself since today, I will save 15 bath everyday in my piggy bank. Each of my little coins remind me Master’s teaching and in order to accumulate the spirit of helping and loving others every day.

Finally, I would like to say THANK YOU….
TO all of my FRIENDS
I don’t know how many “THANK YOU” should I say can express my gratitude to you guys. Honestly, thank you to accept me be your friend. Thanks for giving me happiness, thanks for teaching me Tzu Chi song, thanks for taking care of me excellently, thanks for accompanying me to amazing Taroko trip and hotspring trip, thanks for your welcome dinner, farewell dinner and every meal that accept me to participate in your dining table, thanks for let me laugh and happy in your stories, thanks for trying teaching me Chinese language but sorry I was still dull, thanks for letting me learn more in Tzu Chi stories, thanks for bringing me to meet Master, thank for taking me in Jing-Si Hall, thanks for permitting me to participate in all of your activities

At the end thank you very much to spread your LOVE and MERCY to me, Nothing to requite your kindness other than my promise and my commission to extend my love and mercy to others as well.

…… ……THANK YOU VERY MUCH……….

Nice to meet you guys and love you much…




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, interesting blog you have.
Read about all of your feelings in Taiwan. Really touched and hope to see guys again in the future.
No matter what happened,
just believe in yourself and nothing is impossible!~

Suthacha_Xiang Mei said...

Thank you very much Connie..

miss you much l..a
(*^_^*)