Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My First One

Sitting in silent place, closing your eyes and recalling your passed memories may can relax yourself from a whole turbulent and busy day...

I am a Fifth year medical student of faculty of medidine Siriraj hospital,Mahidol University..

MY INTERESTING is music, books and doing a charity ....
I've just started PIANO class since last year... do u think it's too late for a 22-year-old woman? however i love its sound and my concentration when my eyes and my right brain cooperate in translating the note, my fingers touch the keys and melody is produced.

one of my proud TALENT is my speech...
I used to be a president of speech club in high school level... and has experiences in Speech competition
I love to be in front of a numerous audiences in a large hall, Being Master of Ceremonies, making a speech and deliver an impressive saying to them..
Newscaster is an interesting thing for me.. who will believe that i used to sit beside Kalamae;one of famous thai broadcaster, read the news with her and interviewed her when i was in elementary school... wow!! It's such my good experience, right
But the most difficult and challenging kind of speaking is DEBATE.. and i love it most


anyway, Most of my friends said that i usually have my own world.. i always love to spend my free time with myself.. reading my favourite books, reviewing my lessons, travelling in the internet , recalling and thinking about the past time and everything that came through my life... Being with your frends, contacting the people,being in social make u enjoy and have a nice time
But everyone still need TRANQUILITY

BEING WITH YOURSELF will give u more chance to relax your mind, concieve, imagine and create a numerous thing

And this is my space to reflect my thought, express my feeling, throw away my sorrowness and memorize my good memories...

Hopefully you will enjoy in my tale.. I am not a good narrater at all.. come to share our opinions, experiences and memories

Above all hope you will know ME and I WILL KNOW MYSELF MORE

1 comment:

Toon_nita said...

เพิ่งเจอๆๆ ดีจ้า
มากมายๆๆๆๆ
เดี๋ยวว่างๆมาอ่านน้า
ชอบอ่านแต่ไม่ชอบเขียน
ดีจังมีคนขยันเขียน ได้ช่วยกระตุ้นเรามั่ง อิอิ
ของเรามันทำไว้ชาติกว่าแล้วมั้ง
ส่วนตอนนี้ปั่นรายงานอยู่ ไว้จะมาอ่านวันหลังน้า
ขยันอัพล่ัะ
เรื่องอ่านเนี่ย ขอให้บอก ไม่มีเหนื่อย
แต่ให้เขียนเองเนี่ย ได้ไม่กี่วันอ่ะ