Sunday, April 13, 2008

-1- How could I be Tzu Chi clerkship

After finishing of forth year, the first year of clerkship in Siriraj Hospital, there were many projects of Siriraj International student Affair and IFMSA that were provided for us to be medical exchange students in many countries around the world such as USA, Europe: Hungary, German, Finland, Austria, Greek, ect. , Asia: Yamaguchi & Gobe in Japan and TzuChi in Taiwan.

The Application was announced and applied by a lot of students. I could choose only one target that was Yamaguchi in Japan, a charming country that I wish to visit all along. For Yamaguchi Scholarship we must have English Examination to select only 7 students to be interviewed and from the Interview, the best 3 applicants would get scholarship to go there.

Maybe this is my destiny and the most fortunate event in my life, I got the forth from competition, absolutely I missed Yamaguchi scholarship and got Tzu Chi Scholarship instead by chance. And because of my narrow world, just learning and working in the hospital that enough to separate me from a wide world, it’s no doubt that it was my first time to hear this name “Tzu Chi” Hospital.

Who will know that because of this accidental opportunity and only 1 month in TzuChi clerkship can give me such an ultimate inspiration, worthy and everlasting friendship, valuable lessons outside the class, impression, experiences and excellent memories in my life.

And these following passages will clarify them. Hopefully my experiences can inspire u, the readers, to follow Master Cheng Yen’s LOVE and MERCY, touch our friendship between us and enjoy in my Taiwan trip story.

No comments: