Wednesday, April 9, 2008

my Name in BiRth Certificate

On last sunday i was on duty... in Obs the clerkship must b on service everyday until 10pm including holidays...

i had an exiting situation...
deliver childbirth by myself 2 cases...

the first case of my life start around 9am... i ask the Resident to do it myself... immediately after she accepted my request, i scrubed my hand , wore operating suit and gloves by sterile technique rapidly...

the head of newborn passed mom's vulva already.. i must do episiotomy then..
because of my excitement, my awkward action appeared obviously, my hand shivered... Accidentally, i touched mom's FECAE!!!... oh! my god... so sorry about it...
the resident scolded me loudly as if i make such a numerous mistake... her loud and fierce voice made me clumpsy more...
however i could still change my gloves and do episiotomy... eventually.. the baby was borned safely by my hand... HuH!!! everth passed rapidly...

i delivered the placenta and do perineorhaphy at the end...

many times i had reviewed the childbirth procedure and concentrated on observing the processes, i still made many mistakes and get lots of resident's condemning along the procedure... it's not a first impression at all..
Extern came to support me that every1 usually b clumpsy at the first time..

however i had no more time to think much coz after finishing the first one, my second attended case was going to deliver again... and i must do the second case without rest time!!

finally, my second case finished with better result... and my name is typed in Birth cirtificate as the doctor who deliver a child.. oh my god!! ... it's such a great dignity in my life...^^

have u ever heard a joking believe that if ur first delivery case is same gender as u, u'll have no chane to marry and b single everlasting...

would u like to guess about my first case l..a..^^
haha fortunately, both of mine are boys...... it's such a funny and nonsense tale, isn't it? however hope u'll get an opposite gender in your first case ... haha

all of sunday afternoon i attended the third case... she had some complication, finally she was sent to do Cesarian at 9pm...

my first duty day finished with lots of my exhaustion...

1 comment:

Dr.Frankie 顏佐樺 said...

Wow! You're a REAL OB doctor already~ Congrats on that. Sorry for not replying your past emails, I'm too lazy, hehe... Keep up the good work.